Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Science

today we made this lava lamp in a bottles if you want to make one then go to lars or axles or vann there blogs have the stuff to make the lava lamp it is very cool there are some photos on those peoples blog that I told you about and did you know that the oil is litter then the water see I'm smart that was a fact so make sure you go and look on there blog because it is amazing and you know you want to look at it and even better you know that you want to make it your self but make sure that there is a parent it is always fun with your parents.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tyler, hopefully you can borrow a chromebook this week and complete your blog post with the equipment, procedure, scientific explanation and a photo. I like your choice of group members.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.