Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Drama

Today in drama we are trying to do a play there are 3 of us in the group in the group there is Kaedun, Alex, and I. For our plays we have to relate it to teenagers problems our situations, my groups doing it based around how kids are distracted by their devices. So in our play, Alex is sitting down on his phone and I run it and tell him that the house is on fire so when I tell him he is to distract on his phone to listen so I run out and ring the fire department that's when Kaedun comes in while music is playing in the background. Kaedun in the play is a fireman and he rescues Alex at the end they end it off with a smile with thumbs up and winking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.