Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Drama

For 2 periods of drama, we have been learning how to make little play using some tik tok in groups we didn't have to use the whole dance we could just use one move. At first, my group didn't know what to do but later on, we find out what to do, for our play I played as a bull, and I had to chase someone because they had walked into the wrong Penn. While I was chasing her there were two people outside of the Penn looking inside and laughing at the girl that was getting chased by the bull but later on I got shot of stage so that's the whole play. The way we used tik tok moves in this play was the two people outside do tik tok dances while laughing and before the girl walked into the Penn she cleaned her shoes it's a tik tok dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.