Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Inside and Out (Heart dissection)

Yesterday in science we had to get into groups of 3 or 4 after that we miss had given us a pig heart for each group. Afterward, we had to examine the pig's heart with the tools that miss had given us the tools that we used were Scaple scissors tweezers in my group was Willam, Ibrham, and I. At first me and Willam played around with the heart like holding it we tried to make our friend Ibrham touch but he said he wouldn't touch it because he thinks it looks yuck. So first Willam grabs the scaple then he started to cut the heart first he made a nice little cut enough for us to open the heart and let us see inside. We tried to figure out what parts are which I would show you guys an image but I can't so I'm sorry but instead, I have this photo of this diagram the diagram is a heart. For the last few minutes, I cut the heart in half and started naming things, The heart is important because you need it to help you breathe so the oxygen goes to your heart through one vessel so it would enter in blue then after it would exit the heart red and go to the lungs.
simple heart diagram for kids to label | Circulatory system for ...Image result for heart diagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.