Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Nachos

A few weeks back we had to make nachos so first we had to get all the ingredients for the nachos, so once we had got all our ingredients we had to start putting the things together. So we cut up all the vegetables like tomato, onion, etc so when we had cut up all the vegetables we started to cook our mince in a vegetable oil. After it was well cooked we added the source and the vegetables, when it was done cooking the teacher gave everyone there own bowls of nacho chips and we had to added the mince that we had cooked into the chips and we also got put cheese on top and we ate the food.Quick and Easy Nachos | Ready in under 20 | Food in a Minute

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler. I like your photo. I notice you mention the mince was well cooked. How can you tell when it is well cooked and why is it important that mince is well cooked? Were any chilli beans added to this mince during the cooking? Did you enjoy the outcome? Please always add you evaluation of the outcome to each blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.