Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Equipment in science

In science today we made a DLO about the science equipment because we didn't know much about the equipment so we did a DLO and we had to match the word to the pictures and we had to do a lot. The only reason why we did that was because the teacher wanted us to because when she would tell us to go and get that. And we would know what to grab because we didn't do this DLO we might have not know what to get. I'm truly sorry that I couldn't get the doc on my blog so if you are wanting to see the doc go on my friends blog his name is Callum. He will have the doc on his blog I will put the names of the science equipment but on Callum acounnt he will have the names and the pictures of where the names should go. So here are the names of the science equipment remember check out my friends acounnt.



Science equipment

Bunsen Burner  
Dimple Tray (Spotting Tile)
Conical Flask    
Heat Mat     Beaker    
Gauze Mat  
Tripod  
Measuring Cylinder  
Stirring Rod  
Thermometer  
Test Tube Tongs        Scissor Tongs    Spatula

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.