Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Make a paperclip float

How does it work

The way the paper clip float is the that when you put the tissue paper in the water it will recongnise that the paper is in the water and the molecules will should pull tight enough to make the paper clip but the paper clip doesn't float because the molecules hold the paper clip up so you can say that the it is getting held up.

What's needed

Paper clip
Tissue paper
Becker or glass

What to do

You need to get a Beaker or a glass then you need to cut the tissue paper just enough to fit the tissue on it then it should float then try to take the tissue out and see if it floats it should but look out because when you hit it. It will drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.