Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Respecting Properties

This week we have been learning respecting belief, properties, places and people so we had
to make a DLO about respect but we had to chose what to make a DLO about one of them and it has to have sismo so thats is sound sight motion I don't know what the I means so yeah and you had to get in to pears. So me and my partner Levi used powtoon we were talking about properties but we failed because we didn't just talk about properties we talk about places and peoples do we didn't have any sound but we still some good feed back so next time we can use that feed back and maybe it will be a awesome DLO I'm really sorry that I couldn't but the DLO on my blog but if you were to see it. It probly be a alright DLO it didn't really have much but it did show stuff about respect so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.