Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Act of Kindness

What will you do if you see someone in need? Benevolence


I would go and help them or if there was a person on the street I would go give them food is or money. If I have money when older I want to help the people are on the side of the street because watching this video about this man who did act of kindness. He would feed a dog that was on the street and he would give money to the little girl and he would give this old lady bannas and he would help a  lady pull her cart up the road. And it looked heavy and he would do that every single day. Until one day he went to the little girl to give her money but she wasn't there she was gone after a second she ran toward him and guess where she came from she came from school. that man kind of give of her a chance and the old lady that he would give bannas to she found him and said thank you and brought him into her house. And lady he would she said thank you to see what act of kindness can do and the word benevolence means kindness.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.