Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Science (Climate chaos)

Today in science we were learning about the water cycle so we were given 10 shapes that had words in it that are about the water cycle. We had to put them together but it had to connect with the one it's connected to are you will have to change it around. The 10 words on the shapes were Evaporation, Condensation, Transpiration, Water cycle, Water vapor, Precipitation, Acid rain, Carbon Dioxide, Climate change, and Hurricanes. We had to connect all those on a piece of yellow paper and when we were finished we had to write on the paper why they connect. So we had arrows going to that shape why it connects to that other shape next to it here is a picture of the paper me and my group made.
How they work together  
Evaporation, Condensation, Transpiration, Water cycle, Water vapor, Precipitation, Acid rain, Carbon Dioxide, Climate change, and Hurricanes. work with the water cycle.

Evaporation, Condensation, Transpiration, Water cycle and, Water vapor work together because they all go with the water like there a part of the water cycle.

Precipitation and Acid rain connect because of Precipitation is rainfall and acid rain is rain that why they are together.

Carbon Dioxide, Climate change, and Hurricanes work together because they are all a part of the climate change.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.