Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

PE

This week in Pe we played a three games there were six teams and two teams verse each other and when it's been a certain time both team will move to another game the point of doing that was because the teachers wanted us to work together and work as a team. My team didn't work as well because I helped the other team but I had my reasons why I did that but first the people in my team are Jacob, Mikayla, Abraham, Mai, Aza and me.

In the game I rated myself a 1 because I didn't work as a team and the teacher had to talk to me and my team didn't really need me plus they said we don't need you so I said ok that's one reason why I helped the other team the other reason why I helped them was because my team cheated they would pick ball up in football and throw it in the goal this week we were focusing on team work.


Next time I will try and work as a team but they have to play fair or I won't help them if they play fair try my best to work as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.