Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Tane mahuta

For a few weeks, we have been cleaning out the garden class so we could use it for work when we go outside and we are going to learn about flowers and I think we will be doing planting in that room. So we were taking all the stuff out that was in there and swiped inside the class because it was really disty so I think when we're done.

In the new school area, the youngest student in the school planted a tree and we put all the metal in this trailer to take it to someplace so we could sell it for some sort of money and a few weeks earlier we planted seeds like spinach, celery, and coriander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.