Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Female Prime Ministers of NZ

Jenny ShipleyImage result for Jenny Shipley
New Zealand 36th Prime Minister
4 February 1952
Full name: Dame Jennifer Mary Shipley
Early years: Christchurch College of education
University: Marlborough Girls College 
Family life: Has one child her name is Anna Shipley, Her husband is Burton Shipley. She is a sister of four.
Politics: She was the leader of the national party back from 1997 to 1999. She was also the first woman to become a prime minister.







Image result for Helen Clark

The 37th New Zealand Prime Minister
Born: 26th February 1950 (age 69)
Full name: Helen Elizabeth Clark
Early years: Te pahu primary school
University: Auckland University
Family: George Clark is her father, Margaret McMurray is her mother and her spouse is Peter Davis.
Politics: She was the 2nd female Prime minister of New Zealand, she is also apart of the New Zealand labor party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.