Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

Music

Both ukulele and guitar are from the same family of stringed instruments. The guitar is a much bigger size than a ukulele, a guitar has 6 strings and a ukulele has 4 strings the ukulele is also thinner and shorter than a guitar. The country that uses the most ukulele is Australia and other countries that use ukulele are. Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Thailand, France, Singapore, and Italy these countries use ukulele the most. Ukulele orchestra is a group of people in Great Britan that is an orchestra but they use ukulele.
Image result for what is a ukulele orchestraImage result for ukulele and guitar difference

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.