Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

P.E Hurumanu: Athletics scores

My goal: In athletics hurumanu, I am going to learn a technique to discuss because really bad at discussing.



Event
Shot put5
Discus15
High jump1.20m
Long jump2.80
100m sprints28sec
Long Distance (400m,1500m)2m 57sec - 9m 49sec
Year 9


Discus techniques

1. Roll of your small finger.
2. Wrap 4 fingers around it.
3. Stand side on to the line.
4. I wind-up. (not 3)

High jump techniques
1. Land with your hand and feet in the air and land on your back.
2. When you take off it should be on 1 foot.
3. When you leave the gorund you must spin around ( use knee to turn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.