Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Real vs Fake News

Fake news is like when people post or say news that isn’t true, there was this show, Dr. Phil, this lady posted on her Facebook saying that her children look exactly like her but the thing is it’s not true. Because the picture of the two girls wasn't hers’s it was this other lady’s one cause she would always post photos of her daughters. All of a sudden she got a message from someone saying “ Hey there is this other lady posting photos of ur daughters her name is Beth (not her real name)” so she went to check it out and it was real. This woman was using a photo of her twin girls she told the police but can’t do anything about it but they sorted it outImage result for dr phil cyber kidnapping
Image result for dr phil cyber kidnapping
This is the lady who cyber kidnap the two twins, this couple is the ones who had the twin girls.


Image result for post this if you love god
I don’t know if this counts as fake news but it’s fake I don’t know why people post this when it’s fake. There are other ones like share or your going to die tonight but it will never happen I just want to put that out there.
Story image for real news from The GuardianWhat’s real news is that this girl is the real life jedi knight.

She is acting like a jedi knight that is a fiction character from the movie/tv show Star Wars. It first started as a prank but now people are taking this stuff seriously. It first started in the uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.