Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

I am Malala

Image result for malala yousafzai
Malala's message is that every girl should be able to go to school because it is not fair that boys get to go to school and get an education if they can go girls can to school is for everyone, not just boys. So if for some reason your country does not let girls go to school stand up be like Malala.



 Image result for Bill Gates
Bill Gates

He is the richest person in the world. He is one of the people who created Microsoft. If you don’t know what Microsoft is it is a computer. He is a partner with Paul Allen, Paul Allen, and Bill Gates worked together to make the software but I’m pretty sure Bill Gates was the first to make it then he partnered up with Paul Allen to make Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.