Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Kindness

So my random act of kindness was too high five someones and I did I actually high five a few people. The people I high five were Ranit and Richard they said wow and that's it made me feel nothing just saying when I do an act of kindness I don't care. Spiritual wellbeing means the ability to experience and integrate meaning and purpose in life through a person's connectedness with self, others art, music, literature, nature, or a power greater than oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.