Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Issues of climate change

Aim: To learn about the different activities that contribute to climate change.
1. Industry - They make clothes, cars, electronics, and processing which creates a lot of pollution.
2.Transport - every time a car gets turned on then it create carbon dioxide that goes to the atmosphere.
3. Waste - When it breaks down in landfills greenhouse gas is made.
4. Cows - Cows create green gas every time they fart or burp that is 25 times stronger than carbon dioxide
5. Food - When people transport food it causes a lot of pollution like with all the planes and stuff.
6. Electricity - this has a source called fossil fuels that sends stuff to the atmosophere

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.