Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Climate change in the future

What places will be affected?
People close to the coast, people near beaches.

What else do we need to think about?
New areas for people to live because the houses will get destroyed. Using public transport, get an electric car don't drive when you are the only using the car.

What other places around NZ will be affected?
Pacific Island People near the coast and beaches

What does this do to our drinking water?
The people on the coast will have more saltwater.
What are the main concerns?
The floods.


What can we do?
  1.  Use public transport.
  2.  Electric car.
  3.  Solar panels.

What is the one, silver bullet solution?
Nothing cause no scientist is going to figure out a way to get rid of climate change.

What is the mix of things we need to start doing?
  1.   Solar heating.
  2.   Renewable energy.
  3.   Get rid of fossil fuel
What are 3 others you can think of?
  1.   Walking.
  2.    Biking.
  3.    Reuse and recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.