Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Mr.Bean

Mr. Bean was hungry at the start when he saw the guy sitting at the bench so he made his own sandwich but the way he made it was yuck. Because he used his sock and other things to make the sandwich when he about bite into the sandwich he sneezed all over his food so the guy gave him his last sandwich because he felt sorry for him because he was hungry.

The scene when he cheated to get to the front of the line he felt happy because he got to get to the front of the line easily plus the store was about to open so he was happy. After he put the stuff in his car he couldn't drive because it was packed so he came up with a smart plan to drive the car from the top of the car but it failed a few minutes later after driving because the stick he was using to push the padel down broke so he felt scared cause he might crash. He did but lucky for him he went into a pillow truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.