Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Kids feeling

Kids feel the same way adults do if you think oh look at them their so happy in their unicorn world but actually they could be feeling sad they could  be depressed because something happened to them at school and they didn't tell their mum because their scared to tell their parents because they might get told it was your fault why can't you stand up for yourself  it's all your fault. That's probably why kids don't tell their parent's what's happening like they could back from school and be like school was great when that didn't even happen what actually happened was that they got bullied just understand kids can feel like how adult's feel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.