Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Emotional

Feelings are what you feel when something happens to you can feel a lot of things like you can feel sad, happy, angry, depressed, mad, and more. Today I have been feeling happy, chill, and excited, but there was this thing that happened when two kids had a fight but I won't say their name because they don't want me to say but this is what happened. So these two kids had a small fight there both my friends but I had to choose one of them because they hate each other now so I choose person who I thought was good and I did. So I think the friend I choose felt angry because he looked mad and he wanted to fight him but luckily some people there to stop it then both of them took a walk so from now on they are no longer friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.