Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Tane mahuta

Today for C.I.P  we did the same stuff as the last few weeks but we were planting different things carrots, watermelon, and corn. Because the other times we just planted potatoes so once they grow they I'm gonna eat all of the watermelons because watermelons are yum and juicy. We also pulled evy out of the ground and well people were pulling the evy out they also found a bench in the evy like deep in, so we had to pull it out of the evy we didn't get it out but next time will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.