Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Tane mahuta

Hi guys today in C.I.P we did the same thing as last week but if you don't know what happened here is what we did. We got our garden equipment I started digging in a line so we could place the potatoes in there but first, we had to make the dirt or soil soft so we had to put the dirt in the dirt and then lift up the dirt and turn it over. After we made the dirt soft we dug it out to make like a trench so we could place the potatoes in there once we placed the potatoes in the dirt we had to put dirt on top of it so it would grow over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.