Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Fantasy

I would rate myself an R4 because there are few details in here, this is a sentence from my writing I did the picture was a dragon and a fire knight here's the picture. The sentence also has specific information about the picture like the firey sword and other things.

The fearless Knight held it vs long firey sword and his armor was on fire also. He jumped towards the dragon looking like he was flying once he got to the dragon he sliced its head.
Image result for dragon slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.