Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Drama

This week on Tuesday we were finishing our puppet show work so that means we were recording our puppets doing stuff. When we were finished we were supposed to do a blog post I didn't do it because I was talking too much with my friend. But after an hour I and my friend got most of our work done so that was good plus we made up for not doing work for the first hour.

On Friday we were playing some games in the auditorium I don't know what the names are but let tell you how we played. So the first activity was we had to go in a circle then we would have to walk 16 steps to the right. Then again to the left, you keep doing the same thing over and over again except split the number so 16,8,4,2, and 1. The other games were tequila, pukana, copy circle, and this game when we had to be a machine.

To eat healthy you can eat these three things vegetables because they keep you healthy and fit and fruits keep you in shape, and if you drink protein shakes you can get big, strong and fit. You can it eggs too because they are good and give you protein. If you are a chicken fan and you still want to lose weight you can eat chicken breast. Here are a healthy dinner chicken breast and boiled potatoes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.