Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Solar Energy

Aim: To learn about how solar energy is used.


Hypothesis. I think that black will attract the most heat.


Materials:

  1. 3 cups black, white and clear
  2. Thermal.
  3. Paper, Tinfoil, and black paper.

Steps:

  1. Get the materials.
  2. Put tinfoil around the clear cup.
  3. Put the tinfoil cup on tinfoil.
  4. Put black stuff around the black cup.
  5. Put the black cup on black paper.
  6. Put the white cup on white paper.
  7. Put a light in front of all the cups.
  8. Check the temperature every 15 minutes.

Findings:

That I was right, black attracts the most heat.






Time 
Cup 1
White
Cup 2
Black
Cup 3
Tinfoil
0
161616
15
202120
30
202121
45
212521



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.