Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Laughter

When you laugh it helps you with stress and your health.

Description
Laughter relaxes decreases stress hormones resistance to disease. Laughter triggers the body's natural feel-good chemical. Laughter protects the heart by improving the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow. Laughter lightens anger heavy load. Laughter may even help you live longer this is one of the videos that make me laugh sometimes.

The reason why that video makes me laugh is that most videos I watch don't make me laugh but this one is funny. Like the way he sings I not being sad it's funny and when he went back onto that wall bruh and when he fell on his knees that part was my favorite part. But I'm happy for him because he is famous in one place I don't know were here is a video of him then and now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.