Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Nature

  1. Playing outdoor.
  2. Take runs.
  3. Water the plants.
  4. Study outdoor.
  5. Plant trees.
I like to go outside and play a few sports with my bothers the sports we play are touch, soccer and sometimes we go outside to a ball up into the sky and watch it drop. The only time were inside is when it is raining, too hot and when we need a break.


Image result for beach

The reason I chose this place was that when I and my family are together we go to the beach as a family and it is so much fun chilling with your family, and to have a bbq.

So god made two people and their names were Adam and Eve so god had this apple it was the apple of knowledge so they ate it and then they had interaction and made the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.