Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Science

Today in science we have been learning about our solar system so our first activity was to write down what Mr. Mitchle was saying. Then we had to get into a group of 4 to write what he said but it wasn't as easy as it seems because most of the people in the class couldn't write what he said.

Comparing Coal energy with Solar energy ( Rate; 1 = poor to 10 = great)

Factor
Solar
Coal
Livability
10
4
Sustainability
10
2
Accessibility
9
2
Cost
10
5
Your choice...
10
2
  1. We had to link hexagons together but it had to match.
  2. Solar panels are really cheap.
  3. Solar power is reusable.
  4. Coal costs more than solar panels.
  5. Solar power is better than coal.
  6. Solar power hard to access but easier to access then coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.