Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

New buildings

Hello, people this week we have recently moved into our new buildings every class has a new one there are three big buildings each building has its own name. The names are Mohua, Riroriro, and Tieke the building we're in is called Tieke when I walked into our new buildings I saw a lot of rooms. They also had a lot of space so I like that because the old classrooms were small even the break out space is big. I saw new things like TVs that had lights on the back of it and there is a new sitting place where we can sit when teachers are saying the roll.


When I walked into our new buildings I thought wow it looks so amazing and like I said before big it's doesn't have many doors so other people can hear so that means we have to be very quiet. Because we don't want to disturb the students learning, I thought it would be a challenge to have two classrooms together but it's not that bad you just carry on with your work and everything is normal.


When I walked into our new buildings I felt nervous at first but as the day went on I started feeling comfortable. The reason I felt nervous was that we were going into a new and we were going to share a room with another classroom. But like I said it got better now and doesn't seem like anyone is feeling uncomfortable.


Mohua, Riroriro, and Tieke are the names of birds they are NZ native land animals I think that is the reason why the principle named the new buildings those names.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.