Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

2019-2040

Hi, guys today 4 classes came together in the auditorium to watch a movie about climate change, so it was this man he wanted his 4-year-old child to help the earth and he wants her to know what happens when in the future if you do that. The two things I learned were that there are a lot of ways to stop climate change and I learnt that our ocean is sucking up the carbon dioxide that means that the clams won't be able to grow or form. In 2040 I would like to see a lot more trees and electric cars so we don't cause pollution. Plus maybe don't eat that much meat because the animals help us the earth like there poop helps make soil. What if we don't stop climate change the future will be scary like there will be floods because the ices are melting. What worried me was what will happen to the earth if we don't stop causing harm to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.