Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Science (Water cycle)

THE WATER CYCLE EXPERIMENT

Bag 1: Normal Water cycle it was a 2 so that means that it had a lot of water or acidity but this had more water
Bag 2: Water cycle with CO2 added: like Oceans in climate change
Bag 3: Water cycle with ice added: like Antarctica in climate change

Material:

  1.  3 bags.
  2.  Food coloring
  3.  A4 zip lock bag x2
  4.   50ml soda water.
  5. 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
  6. vivid maker x1

Steps:

  1.  Draw the water cycle.
  2. Pour 50ml of water into the bag.
  3.  Zip-up bag.
  4.  Use double-sided tape.
  5. Put on the window.

Two Images:


Findings:




The Water Cycle
Acid Water Cycle
Does it cycle?
22
Amount of Water
21
Acidity
01.5

Key: Water and acidity amount: 0 = none 
1 = small 
2 = large 

Other comments:



Conclusion:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.