Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Tane mahuta

This week in our tane mahuta group we have been sweeping and digging dirt at the back near the soon to be the garden classroom. For weeks we have been cleaning the outside of that place so it can be clean for when we make that place a classroom. Some people were moving stuff around and chacking stuff we don't need into the compost bin, we were also brooming the dirt off the concrete so it looks nice. My job was to move all of the dirt and threw it into a pile so it looks nice. It was me, Jeff and Jared doing moving the dirt.

 The next period I didn't help because I went to gym sports, in gym sports we were doing gymnastics my favorite one was the small jumper line and the big one. it was really fun doing gymnastics with my friends, seeing everyone happy it was nice plus a lot of the people there did a lot of work. So they needed to have some fun, after that I would've helped more but they were finished and I had to go somewhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.