Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Puppets

Hi, guys today we did some puppet work some people working on taking videos of there puppet-like they would pick what to do on camera there was this group of  2 that did this video with there puppets. There was healthy music in the background and their puppets were singing so that's what we were supposed to do I think. So I didn't actually get the to recording but I did make two puppets. I don't have pictures but it looks so cool. I can't wait to till next week to record my puppet doing stuff it's going to be so funny and cool so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.