Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Food Tech

This term the year 8s in Ts and Wh did food tech, at the start of it we had to line up and the teacher would pick where we go. If you were playing around then you will get told to switch places with another person from another group. I can't remember the first thing we cooked but the ones that were my favorites were the burger, cupcake and the cookies. So today we cooked cookies they were so delicious I would've taken a photo of one cookie but they were so yum that I ate them all before I could take a picture so here is one that kind of looks like what we made. In the cookies, we put a chocolate chip and this dried up looking thing it tasted good though so that is what we did food teach and the cookie tasted nice and the chocolate chip was melted so it tasted even better we made 12 whole cookies.
Image result for cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.